- Aerial Photographys
- Nancy Hart
- Attractions near by
- Appalachian Coal Miners
- Class Reunion Links
- Restaurants Richwood
- Billybob Wolf Backgrounds
- How to Link To Us
- 4 Seasons, Richwood
- Picture Book
- Postcards ( old )
- 1932 Flood
- Nov. 19 2003 Flood
- Richwood Flood '54
- Richwood Blizzard '93
- Dain Grade School
- Fenwick Grade School
- Little Laurel School
- Milltown Grade School
- Richwood Grade School
- South Grade School
- Southside Grade Sch
- Tannery Grade School
- Walnut St. Grade School
- Directions - Richwood
- Search Richwooders
- Links ( to Other sites )
- Pictorial Book
- Katrina (Hurricane) Pics
Richwood High School photos from 1948. Submitted by: Bruce Seabolt
Welcome to Richwood Pictorial Tour
- A little of the history of other Richwooders! Bayless Boys, Overbaugh Boys and Family
- Hart Family Reunion , Woodbine, WV.! Dedicated this page to the Hart Clan
- Richwood, Rigsby, Peyton, Loudermilk! Late 1800's to the mid 30's
- Richwood, Peggy Ann Friend! Keeping Up With Former Richwooders
- William B. Ignatious Platoon Sergeant, U.S. Marine Corps!
- The Gainers! Melvin "Boggie" Gainer, Pauline Bayless, Pearl Wright, and Harry Gainer are true blue Richwooders.
- Betty McCroskey! grew up in Richwood.
- 41 REGISTERED NURSES! Richwood WEST VIRGINIA 1911 - 1933.
- Picture of the World War II Veterans They were on a billboard in Richwood!
- Welcome to Aunt Rosa Page! Chaffin Family Pictures!
- The name Joe Cerre, Pete Potesta, Carlo Di Tosto, and Fred DeRito ring a bell with many old-time Richwooders!
Chestnut Street, Richwood WV. 1950. Roger & James Bunting, & Stephen & Diane Blake
Images of First house in Richwood, courtesy of Debbie Bond.
Pic was taken on J.M. Ward Dairy Farm at the top of Greenbrier Road courtesy of Jim Ward.
Richwood Lumberjacks! courtesy of Dana Tinnel.
The Old Homeplace of James Hanson Loudermilk on Horse Ridge! courtesy of Lisa Martin.
25 year veterans employees of Wallace Corporation! courtesy of Stephen D Blake.
Images for early resident pictures courtesy of Jean Perrine Schultz
True Facts- RICHWOOD, WV
ZIP Code: 26261
City: RICHWOOD WV
State: WEST VIRGINIA
State Code: WV
Time Zone: EASTERN
Median Family Income by the 2000 census $17,366
Monongahela National Forest.
Copyright © 2006 Billybob